New PSP Go (N1000) Goes On Sale For $249 Beginning October 1st in US!
Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCEI) has officially announced the launch of its new evolution of PSP handheld entertainment system - PSP Go (PSP-N1000), which the company said to be 50% smaller (128 x 16.5 x 69 mm) and 40% lighter (5.6 ounces) than the original PSP, aiming to enhance the unmatched portable gaming and entertainment experience.
Featured Highlights Of PSP Go:
* Sliding 3.8-inch wide LCD display with 480 x 272 pixels resolution (43% lighter than PSP 3000)
* Integrated 16GB flash memory, expandable via Memory Stick Micro (M2) slot (no UMD drive)
* Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
* New Media Go software application allows users to access and download entertainment content on PlayStation Store via their PCs
* New SensMe channels music application, the mood based music recommendation system that can categorize music content into channels including “Relax,” “Dance” and “Upbeat”
The new amazing PSP Go that arrives in Piano Black and Pearl White colors is scheduled to be available for US$249 and euro 249 beginning October 1, 2009.
Another PSP highlight!