Matric card
7/19/2009 08:16:00 PM | Author: fadzly
Last week, I've found a matric card at Dewan Makan. Later i found out that the matric card was a bit unusual. I've managed to take a picture of her matric card.. Lolz.. Sorry guys. Due to privacy, i need to hidden the identity of this matric card owner.

It's because the matric card owner is not a medical student. It's science. How on earth would a science student matric card in a DM of medical student hostel?

Ok, it's searching time. At first I've tried searching using the facebook search. No result (because the owner use different name). Then i tried googling and i found 3 sites of her name with contact number next to it! ok. I try the first one, and it was unsuccessful, when she didn't reply my sms. Then the second one which not include her phone number but contain admin's website number, however when i contact him, he won't allowed me to have her phone number. And last the third. At first, I thought that was not her number again, then after 3 hours around 1 a.m she replied my sms! Good things that I haven't sleep. Thanked god. Luckily i found the owner.

So I set a date on Sunday 3pm.. She met me with a friends. malu2. kecil2 je orangnya. Tak sangka she can play softball.U might wonder (if u click the 3rd site), the owner plays softball. haha...

We met for only 1 minute face to face. She tried to give me RM10.. lol.. Nevermind i said. Seems to me that the owner feels very happy that she've found back her matric card.



p/s: I was wondering if someone could return Hasem's camera that i lost at Pusat Sukan last year, the same way like i did.. A lot of info in the camera including my face. Unless the founder want take it. sigh..
This entry was posted on 7/19/2009 08:16:00 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

On July 21, 2009 at 3:38 PM , AfdsmkaD said...

perghh..dasat r..leh jadik fBi ni..lalalalala~

 
On July 21, 2009 at 7:56 PM , fadzly said...

hahaha...

 
On July 21, 2009 at 8:08 PM , Hilman Nordin said...

alamak.. you gave out the name when you link it to Google laa~

Hello there. Bloghopped to here. Nica place.

 
On July 22, 2009 at 5:41 PM , fadzly said...

lolz.. jgn bagitau kat sume org..

 
On May 8, 2022 at 4:45 PM , thosit said...

replica bags ebay replica bags in london replica bags forum

 
On June 16, 2022 at 10:25 AM , shete said...

try this website Home Page learn this here now click to read visit replica louis vuitton