Nothing special..
5/13/2009 09:20:00 PM | Author: fadzly
Nothing special about today. Today was the same as yesterday and yesterday was the same as the days before yesterday.. I haven't go to the ward yet. I'm still sitting in front of the computer, do some clinical stuff by watching Dr House and his team doing their ward round.. What a pathetic delusion and halucination House.. It's the last episode of the 5th season and in the end they took him to the psychiatric hospital.. I managed to upload at Rapidshare. If you want can download it here.
Because I'm too busy of sleeping during the day time i don't have much thing to say about my life in this blog. I even have no idea of what to put in the blog... i am bored and i feel tired.. Tired because i played futsal just now..
Today is the 24th day of my life as a 6-months-er.. Still a long long way for me to go..
This entry was posted on 5/13/2009 09:20:00 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: