YAY.. DUIT NUFFNANG DA DAPAT!!!!
8/07/2009 02:32:00 AM | Author: fadzly
Mama called just now.. she said that someone sent me a check! I ask, how much? she said RM71! lolz.. This must be nuffnang. For your info, i've applied it 27th June and they send it at 6th June!! wow.. That's FAST! I was a bit shock when this current situation where economy is turning down, they still paying!

Click here
http://mbbs-extender.blogspot.com/2009/06/sorry-guys-were-back.html



If u haven't register at nuffnang, now is the time for u to apply it! it's not a scam. Later I'll post my check for u guys to see the proof. but anyway, there's a lot of evidence where nuffnang is paying. Just google it!

Thanks NUFFNANG... i'll used that money to blanje makan to my group members.
This entry was posted on 8/07/2009 02:32:00 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: